Safety actions before rain – IESCO advisory
Human life is the most important thing. Therefore, IESCO has advised people to stay away from electricity installation during rains as if you don't care, you may cause a fatal accident.
Safety tips before the rain:
- Do not tie your cattle to electric poles or loose wires.
- Do not touch naked wires.
- Do not try to repair defective wiring.
- Use three-pin plug along with proper earthing while using electric appliances like iron, washing machine, and refrigerator etc.
- Do not spread wet clothes on electric wires for drying purpose, use rope instead.
Call the 118 in case of any emergency or send SMS at 8118.
Check IESCO Bill